I had my phone appointment on Monday with my rheumy consultant. Still on 20mg Prednisolone, he's decided not to reduce yet as my bloods are abnormal. CRP 11.7, Neutrophil above high limit, Lymphocyte, Monocyte and Eosinophil all below low limit. Consultant thinks could be an infection so doing bloods again on Monday. Jaw and tongue claudation not returned, just very slight headache right side but much less energy. The consultant said that under normal circumstances (no corona virus ) he would have me in for repeat ultrasound to see if halo still there. Next appointment in 2 weeks but have to ring if other symptoms return. Sarah Mackie will do second opinion, just waiting.
Stay safe everyone x