Different sort of pain!

For the last few days I have been experiencing a different pain - it feels like it is coming from my bones and sometimes feels as if they are on fire! I am struggling to get around at all now. I have been on 7mg for some time now. Don't know if it's the pmr, the pred or levothyroxine as I had total thyroidectomy 10 years ago due to cancer in thyroid gland. The only change is that I started exercise on GP referral at the gym 2 weeks ago, but have gone very gently and only done some walking and cycling exercises. Any ideas please?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You should go to your doctor. It's probably from unaccustomed although gentle exercise but you need to rule out anything more sinister. Please let us know how you get on. I hope you are feeling better soon.

• Thank you. I just happen to have a GP appt next Tues so I will have a good chat to her then. Will keep in touch. Feeling bit fed up as we were meant to be going to a dear friends 70th party today, but have had to stay home and send hubby on his own as the pain is just horrible.

• I think I'd be trying upping my Prednisolone to see if it works

You may also like...