A week before C/mas I had a urine infection. ESR raised to 21 and CRP 11.
I have finished a course of biotics and now feel fine in that department. However I am now experiencing PMR/GCA pain, and feeling unwell. I was doing so well on the slow taper and got to 10mgs, the lowest I have got to in ages until this UTI. I have had to up my Pred, to 15mgs [ 2 days a go ] which seems to be OK at the moment. How long should I stay on this dose before reducing again , Or should I wait and ask for a blood test before reducing ? I usually cope with these flare ups [ 16 years on Pred ] and deal with the dosing without seeing the Dr, but just recently I have lost the plot. Maybe the UTI has sent me doo lally ??