Am still struggling to decide whether or not I should be taking AA! I have no reason to suppose I have a bone density problem, and would prefer to be taking a really good quality vit c supplement, yet my GP says this would be inadequate.
From all I read on the subject, it seems the full side affects of AA are not yet known, though the dentistry element already features as one side effect, and I am due to have a loose tooth treated (I hope) shortly.
Currently, I am still taking the AA, as I am on a fairly high dose of steroids for PMR - 25mg. I expect to reduce to 20mg this week.
If I get a scan, and the result is ok, what advice would you give about continuing with AA?