Computer

Sounds like some site participants also have to limit computer time due to sitting pain. I often will lay in bed, read emails, make a few notes, and then can sit at computer to respond quickly. I have a Toshiba small laptop/large notebook which I can use in bed. Also bought a small folding table tray which can swing over bed or reclining chair to support electronic device. Often will just acknowledge email saying will respond later. Hope this is helpful, but I also know that your pain might be so severe that no suggestions help. In which case, please accept my heartfelt concern.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I bought a flexible/adjustable monitor stand that allows me to use my monitor when kneeling or lying on my back. I found that really helped. I bought a memory foam donut cushion for travelling in taxi's and spending time in waiting rooms. I think most people just assume I have piles.

• Great computer monitor idea! Have a stash of various cushions depending on which problems need attention, washable covers preferred. Once forgot a special cushion in a taxi and had to pay $20 for the driver to bring it back!!! People do assume all sorts of ideas if you have an assistive device. When asked, I reply "That's more than you want to know." People will actually say, "You don't look like there is anything wrong with you."

• Check out my cushion. No one will ask what your problem is and it is attractive and light to carry. marvelcushion.com.

• That is an amazing concept and quite a bit cheaper than many other higher quality cushions. Thanks for posting.

You may also like...