Need help getting Cyanocobalamin Inje... - Pernicious Anaemi...

Pernicious Anaemia Society
21,168 members14,763 posts

Need help getting Cyanocobalamin Injections outside of the USA

Heather177
Heather177

Hello,

I live in the USA, and having a difficult time finding a website to order Cyanocobalamin online. I no longer have health insurance, and I haven't had the money to keep going back to get the shots out of pocket. I was diagnosed with PA a year or so ago, but its been quite a while since I last had a dose. I researched this forum, but most of the people here are from the UK. The popular German website is too pricey. 40 USD for shipping alone is too much. I found a few websites that seemed okay, but I have no idea if they are scams. The websites I bookmarked were

- Buy-Otc.com

- canadapharmacyonline.com

- vitaminb12online.com

- b12-shot.com

They all seem to carry vials of 1000mcg of Cyanocobalamin that I need for IM injections. I just wanted to know if anyone here has had experience with any of these sites, if they are legit or not, etc. I don't know how it will work with customs here in the US. If anyone else has a place they get theirs that isn't too expensive that they use, I am all open to ideas. I am unable to drive to the Canadian border, so I have to order them online somehow. I really need these and getting worse. Any help is appreciated!

A quick question as well: Do these need to be kept in a refrigerator at all times to keep them from expiring?

4 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I’m sure you will hear from someone in the USA who can help . But I have noticed that you can get Cynocobalamin from Sandoz in Canada . Google Sandoz Canada B12 and you will get a result . You only need to refrigerate Cynocobalamin if the...

Hidden
Hidden

Heather177 - also not from US - you may be able to source injectable cyanocobalamin intended for cosmetic rather than medical reasons. It's usually more expensive ... and I have no idea why injectable cyanocobalamin seems to be so much more...

Hidden
Hidden

Like you, I am in the US. I have been sourcing my B12 from Germany successfully from Bodfeld but their shipping is expensive. Mycare.de has the best shipping rate that I have found to date and many here recommend them. I haven't yet tried them as...

Hidden
Hidden

Just remembered that I’ve seen vitaminb12online.com mentioned a few times on this forum . All comments were favourable . I think that they are in Australia .

You may also like...