We at Pain Concern are proud to provide a safe space where users can talk about their Pain Concerns. In the spirit of keeping this forum useful, safe and to avoid spoiling interesting content, please keep to the topic discussed and avoid unnecessary arguments between members.
HU's rightly reminds us: ''If they think someone have breached the guidelines: The best thing to do is to ignore and report. Users that respond to abuse are likely to contribute with the negative atmosphere and engage in conflict''
Please keep these few house rules in mind when contributing on Pain Concern Forums:
- Respect other people, comments should not be abusive, intimidating or offensive in nature, and should not be made to deliberately provoke other commentators.
- Don’t include swearing, obscenity, profanity or foul language.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or any other personal characteristic.
- Don’t link to sites or images containing pornography, gross violence, or any content likely to cause offence in any way.
- Keep to the topic being discussed.
- Don’t post content that constitute spamming of the site (posting the same comment over and over, non-sense comments, trolling, advertising, irrelevant web links…).
- Don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and breaking copyright.
- Don’t advertise commercial products and services, you can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment, but not link to them.
- Don’t post content raising child-protection issues (child abuse, bullying, personally identifiable information or soliciting participation from kids and teens).
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get you parent/guardian’s permission before submitting a post.
- Don’t reveal contact details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses, or any details that can personally identify you or someone else.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Individuals commenting in their official capacity on any platform must identify their Agency relationship.
- If you feel provoked by what you consider to be a personal comment, please try not to respond and contact the moderators who will deal with this situation as soon as possible.
- Please also alert the moderator to anything you find offensive or abusive. We will deal with it, in accordance with the above rules.
- To alert the moderators click on the ‘Report’ button and include a brief explanation of your reason(s) for requesting its moderation.
For more information, please visit: painconcern.org.uk/terms-an...
Health Unlocked has its own set of comprehensive community guidelines to which we abide on top of our own house rules above. support.healthunlocked.com/...
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation,
Pain Concern Admin