this morning we received a letter from my daughter's consultant oncologist to say that she had discussed her case with the head of the Gynaey team at RM Chelsea.
Although the tumours have all shown growth this time, the plan is to carry on treatment and watch and wait. In the meantime if we have any concerns we are to contact my daughter's consultant oncologist at RM Sutton. The next MRI scan is on Thursday September 20th.
My daughter's health problem that I mentioned in my last, is responding to the medicine, so that is good news and although still dreadfully tired, I think it less severe than it was - again, good news.
thank you all for your support,
Honey xxxxx :0