Update on Mum after Ileostomy ? Abraxane chemotherapy

Mum has made remarkable progress since her emergency ileostomy in March. She has today had the results of a scan performed last week. She has been advised that there is a raise in her CA125 from 155 to 281, but the scan shows minimal disease. The thought is that no treatment is needed at the moment. Before her emegency ileostomy she was waiting for news on whether she could have another drug, We found out today that the drug is Abraxane, still waiting for funding, this has now been 14 weeks. No urgency at the moment as Mum has been advised to wait for symptoms. Has anyone else had Abraxane? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sue

Sylvia's Daughter

oldestnewest

You may also like...