My Ovacome

Look what I found

Look what I found

As some of you know I really do like elephants and a happy dumbo is my profile photo. This photo is of me in front of a carousel in a place called DUMBO this stands for down under Manhattan bridge overpass in Brooklyn, New York, and the icing on the cake is that this is Jane's carousel. I just had to share this with you lovely ladies ❤️Xx Jane 🇺🇸🗽

9 Replies
oldestnewest

HI Jane, You don't see many of these beautiful carousel any more nice to see some old customs remain..Cheers from DUMBO ( Down Under)..Lorrainexx 😎

1 like

Is was from Ohio and had to be restored, it lives in a huge glass room to protect it, isn't it just a delight? It plays proper carousel music too when it turns 😊❤️Xx Jane

Lovely photo, I love elephants too and washing one down in Sri Lanka is on my bucket list. Have lots more fun. Xxxx

2 likes

Ooh, that sound like an amazing thing to do. It's lovely to meet a fellow elephant fan ❤️Xx Jane

Aahhh I've been lucky enough to do that. Sri Lanka is lovely. Hope you also manage to do this xxx

Hi Jane

Great photo , you look great and the carasol is beautiful .Thanks for the post you have helped get my day off to a positive start . Enjoy and stay well love Kim x

1 like

Lovely picture Jane, made me smile. Thank you. Love Bridie xx

1 like

Great photo Jane- you look great by the way!!! Carol

1 like

Thank you x

You may also like...