Feeling better everyday πŸ˜€

Hi ladies feeling better everyday did have a bit of a meltdown last week - I'm getting more confidence each day - getting my head around work now on my third week think my chemo brain is disappearing now 27 days without chemotherapy and body feel great - keep fighting ladies we are at very strong bunch on here hope you are all keeping well lots of love

Tess66

Xxx

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • So good to read! I am having a low day today, and I know it will pass, but I feel bloody miserable today. Your positive energy is just what I needed to read.

• Hope it pass soon, no the feeling went we are down we are down, get plenty of rest glad 😁 I made you smile hope you feel better soon take care sending you a hug πŸ€— xxx

• Hugs to you Yosh.

• Just on line now as page wasnt available earlier to me, you know its okay not to feel okay. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you

• Fantastic great to hear news like this. I have one to go can't wait😊

• Good luck πŸ˜‰ with your last one then you enjoy not feeling unwell xx

• Hi Tess that is good news but dont overdo it, yes I agree we all have that extra something to keep pushing to get better. Best wishes

• Thanks I won't overdo, will take my time and day by day I will get stronger best wishes. X

• Hi Tess

I needed that positive post of yours today as I had a rough day after very little sleep last night. I spent a lot of time on the phone fighting the red tape and bureaucracy of a certain hospital in our health care system . The battle will continue tomorrow !

In the meantime Tess your post renews my energy and encourages me to fight on. Take care

XXX

You may also like...