I had my 2nd ct scan yesterday after 3 lots of taxol/carbo. I find out on thur if its done anything to the cancer and that I will be having surgery next or more chemo. Im doing ok at the mo but do I fear the worst news and anything else is a bonus or do I just hope they say yes its surgery next but then be gutted when they say the chemo might not be working? Its such a limbo time to be in and today should be no different before the moment I walk in that room. They would have had their mdt about me today so my 'fate' is already in my onc's notes ready to tell me. How do you all cope with the limbo and waiting? Its such a weird surreal state to live in isnt it?