A good read

Hi Ladies

Mrs Lumpy Bumpy here again (Yes I still have all my lumps and Bumps) my blog is about a book I downloaded onto my kindle its called " Been there Didn't Do" That by Jill Herring. Its written by a lady who`s sister recently died from OC its well written and a good read. If any one has a kindle please download it I think it cost about £3.00 but the good news is that the money goes to Ovarian cancer research.

Love to all Babs x x

10 Replies

• Oh I love a good read Babs so I'll see if I can download it on to my I-Pad. Not so much choice as the Kindle. It's certainly had good reviews and I think I'd find it more digestible than "Memoirs of a Debulked Woman' by Susan Gubar. I recently reviewed this for Macmillan and couldn't get past the second chapter.

Looking forward to reading it. xxxx love Annie

• Just download the kindle app Annie -- then you have the lot at your fingertips. Mind you I have accidentally bought the same book on both platforms before now ... Doh!

• wow you can download a kindle app on to the I Pad? I didn't know what. What a fantastic new bit of information. Thanks so much Sue. I'm off to London later today so will be able to read it in the train.

Love Annie

• Thanks babs. have downloaded it. Xx

• Thank you for the suggestion, Doreen.

• Thanks for that Babs. Always good to get recommendations.

Love Mary xx

• Just to let you all know Jill Herring who wrote the book is a member on Facebook in the Variant Cancer UK group. So if you read the book and want to leave her a comment just log in to the site. I know Annie and Sue are already members x x

• Sorry that should have read Ovarian Cancer UK. Silly me x x

• Thanks Babs

Will download it and give it a read.

Love Linda xxx

• I quite like the name Variant instead of Ovarian!!

You may also like...