Just to update you on biopsy - there was not sufficient tumour in the biopsy ( my tumours are small and numerous), so while another biopsy has to be done, we are trying to get an even balance with my 'cocktail' regime. So inclusion on trial on hold.
Not too disappointed as I always knew it was a long shot.
Had the 1st round of cycle 4 & when I am in again next week, I will have a scan - AND that will give a clearer picture of where I am. The CA readings have gone down again and Onc is pleased about that
So another week ahead and I will have to watch & wait until next week.
regards to all.