1) i want to say hello to all old and new members
2) i want to apologise for disappearing
3) I'm in a better place than i was before.
4) i want to help and support
5) feel free to chat to me, I'm pretty easy going...unless you challenge one of my rituals
6) i was on here in the past for OCD mainly.
7) was attending CBT (for a 2nd time, but different reason) for quite a while, was treated/supported through an 'episode', OCD, anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, depression, suicidal thoughts, PTSD, i.e flash backs etc, claustrophobic feelings, mood swings, irritability...you name it!!!!
8) currently taking 200mg sertraline
9) i think the worst it may have got, was when it took me 1 hour and 20mins JUST to check the oven and walk away from it. And i hadn't even used it that day. Tip of the iceberg though.
10) if you're struggling, please dont suffer in silence. Talk about it!