Hi All, well I plucked up courage and went to see my GP to ask for a referral to a named SpA specialist for a 2nd opinion. She was very kind but spent much time playing devil's advocate to prepare me for getting the same change of diagnosis. She had the x-ray results and confirmed there has been significant inflammatory osteo change but said there was also slight erosion on right index finger (didn't ask what that might mean and now wish I had). Said she will write to specialist to see what he says so looks like not certain he'll agree to see me and I'm trying not think what I'd do next if he refuses. So glad I went though as received letter from rheumy yesterday confirming she's discharging me and telling me to carry on with the Celecoxib but to try to reduce the dosage to the lowest effective if possible. Lots of mental shouting of "were you not listening to me - it isn't bloody working or I wouldn't have been referred back to you". Think I must have been talking Swahili in the consultation without realising it. Anyhoo, the sun is shining following a couple of days filthy weather so have decided to see that as a sign that things will get better.