NRAS are pleased to alert you to an opportunity to participate in a study being conducted by Medicys Ltd into the devices for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
There will be a short screening discussion first to ensure eligibility to participate. If you are interested in finding out more please contact Emily as directed below.
For each person who participates NRAS will get a small donation as well. Thank you for your consideration.
Medicys is a medical market research company who regularly conduct studies with a range of physicians and patients.
We are currently conducting a study to help understand preferences for devices for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. We are inviting patients who have been diagnosed and are suffering from Moderate or Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis to participate, please find below further details of the study:
• Topic: To help understand preferences for devices for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Time required to complete: 30 minutes
• Type of survey: Online survey
• Honorarium offered: £20 paid by cheque or gift card (M&S or Amazon) 5-10 working days after completion of the study.
• Deadline: Throughout December
We will need to run through a couple of short screening questions first to check you are eligible for the study so if you are interested please could you contact Emily on 01795 502 343 between 9am and 5.30pm or alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org