Live long and prosper

Well its been a whilst hi Sylvia, and all other fellow sufferers of my post. I wish you all a wonderful easter for those who follow such practice and a great day for those who don't. I can now flash the Vulcan hand sign for peace. I do wish this was through practice, but alas its down to my RA, twisting the middle finger away from center,at the same time toes on my feet are performing a interest little dance of their own . So good health and long life to all,warmest Craig

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Kunli-Easter

• Hope you had a good Easter. I'm a closeted Trekkie who secretly drove 14 hours to visit the Trekcetera Museum in Vulcan Alberta a few years ago. lol

I've never been able to do the Vulcan hand greeting....but my toes now are permanently in the Vulcan peace sign. :)

• Haha haha! I love you guys!

• Hi Suzan thanks for the kind words, you are so lucky to get to visit the museum, no I not closet Trekkie lol but have enjoyed the show since inception and in all its forms. make it so number one!! xx

• Love all the series & all the movies. I also have the learn to speak Klingonese VCR teaching videos....Yes, I am a nerd :) ..lol though I must confess I love the Ferengi rules of Acquisition!! Whenever my kid's didn't want to do their chores I would state:

Rule #110 "Explotation begins at home"

• Jolan Tru to you as well, perhaps I should rewrite the rules of aquisition while I am at it and may the prophets be with you.

Ok I'll stop now, I am no closet Trekkie

Qapla'!

• Thanks Stephen, I did press like put it has given you 5 likes, maybe Q is around trying to alter the balance lol. I do enjoy Star trek , though not to a degree of knowing each line from the show. Live long and in good health.

• I am around, I'm forgiven! My brothers and sisters of the Continuum have taken me back. I'm immortal again! Omnipotent again!

I wish :(

• Bawhahahah I love Zek!! Talking to non trekkies is.....

"It's like talking to a Kingon!!"

• I have a friend that laughs like the Grand Negus and I nicknamed him Zek. hehe.

Reading this thread has lightened my day, laughter is the best medicine.

• Yes, laughter is the best medicine :) Laughter is what kept my hubby and I sane when we both got diagnosed with RA.

• Keeping with the Star Trek theme, at least if the Vidians ever visit Earth they will pass us by, they only want to harvest perfect organs. :)

I might even get away with it, my skin is falling apart just like theirs and they probably wouldn't know what to do with a green blooded Vulcan anyway.

• I am now in front of the google box Stephenlangtonriley, suzannedale watching the scifi channel and guess what its got Voyager on OMG lmao xx

• Oh dear one of the organ hunter episodes? Watch out, watch out, there is a Vidian about.

You may also like...