5 more sleeps until I see the rheumatologist after being in horrid pain and extreme fatigue since April. I so hope he has an answer and I can try a new bioologic. I guess the wait will then be for approval to have it. So maybe another three months. I really need to start to feel a whole lot better than I do or I am not sure how I will keep working full time and I really need to.