ANother day out

ANother day out

We went to Lanhydrock house and gardens and i only got through half the house due to the exhaustion. The gardens are gorgeous and i took over 300 photos. When we came back at 2pm i went straight to bed and slept. The house was huge and the staff are very good to disabled people. They couldn't don enough for me. I went round the ground floor in my scooter and there is a lift upstairs which we will visit next week, Hugs to all.xxxx

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know how y feel darling the exhaustion is bad enough in daily life for our fellow sufferers but with the weather we are having its so tiring xxx

• Hi Sylvi, Lanhydrock it's one of our favourites. We are back down to Cornwall in a couple of weeks time. This fatigue is a real pain in the bumbles isn't it? Hope you manage to get back to see the other half. Hugs.

• I know what you mean you were exhausted, this is something I am having to get used to being so tired and when you do some extra things one is absolutely shattered was beginning to think it was me.

You may also like...