Welllllllll, after a few weeks of silliness on my body's part, I had a call from the registrar who told me a decision has been made to put me on a biologic. won't know which one until I have had all the blood tests and see them at the clinic in Jan/Feb. Until then my friend Prednisilone will keep me company. So I will struggle on in my fatigue and pain until then. At least I get a week off over Christmas to put my feet up and do nothing! Yay
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.