Silver lining

Just a quick update following my Wednesday whinge. Still not quite recovered from bad reaction to meds but every day a little better. Got a call yesterday telling me I got the job! So it was worth overdosing on Imodium and tattooing a smile on my face :) Goodness only knows what the other applicants were like if they gave it to a sweaty old woman alternating in colour between and grey and green with a rather clenched look but I'm not complaining. Must have been the truly cringe-worthy role play that impressed them. Thanks again for all the love and support. Pat xxx Ho ho ho

10 Replies

• Hello

All the very best

Merry Christmas and New year

• Brilliant news :-)

Dotty xx

• Yeah Pat, see u r a genius and brilliant news, bet u r excited for the new year now xxxxx

• Congrats to getting your new job well done you x

• Congratulations on the job you can now relax over the festivities knowing that you have a new job to go to. xx

• Congratulations Pat well done and i know you will have a very merry Christmas.but i will wish you one all the

• well done. Hope you feel better soon .

• Congratulations to you Pat, brilliant news about the job. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better....take care of yourself and hope you enjoy the Xmas holidays. xxx

• Well done you:-}

Cece x

• Congratulation. Maybe just maybe....... once you have your feet under the table you may be able to share your interview technique.

You may also like...