If I had some tobacco here now I would smoke it. This is the worse day for me so far for craving smoking (or nicotine). That hollow feeling. Something is missing and I could fill it with smoke.
I spent the yesterday evening with a smoker, we sat next to each on the sofa and he smoked contentedly. I timed him how long it took to smoke his cigarettes (I'm a bit obsessed with this!!!) Yesterday, with him, I had no urge to smoke.
Maybe today it's the rainy Sunday morning blues. I'm going to remember what Hattie said....whatever it takes to get through this.
So...here's my plan.
1. Go to shops and buy cigarettes. HAHA...NOoooo, only joking. Buy milk and Sunday paper. Have breakfast (not something I usually do)
2. Take my L- Theanine
3. Tidy kitchen. Very difficult to focus on actually "doing" things...so this might be difficult.
4. Reward myself for point 3. Hmm...what's the reward?? Strawberry bonbon?
5. 15 minutes bouncing on Rebounder.
6. Put all washing away. DULL!!!
Then what.....Lie on the sofa and cry.
When can I have a drink??
Sorry, this is kinda miserable, but in the time I've written this, my craving is diminishing.
Hope everyone is enjoying/getting through their day
Ohh, finally on a positive note, been having some LOVELY dreams since no nicotine. Warm, comforting, slightly erotic :o, wonderful dreams