Member yay!

on day 23 now, and am gobsmacked at how easy it has been really and that I have finally made it this far without cheating;)!

Been through alot lately so i am pleased to have something totally positive in my life that I can be proud of.

I went to the pub the other day and realised when I had got home that I didn't think of smoking once... Amazing, I never thought I could actually completly enjoy going out without smoking, or even not notice... Shock horror!!:eek:

However it makes me kinda sad that I wasted all that time smoking and has made me want to look at all the other self desructive habits I might have held on to over the years.

Anyways hope everyone is well and ready to enjoy another day not smoking.

xx

sachmo

Also ... Very exited that I am now a member and not a junior member!! haha its all about the simple pleasures i suppose!

x

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Very well done.

However it makes me kinda sad that I wasted all that time smoking and has made me want to look at all the other self desructive habits I might have held on to over the years.

Isn't it wierd? Already, after a short time, I feel stronger and able to be more in control of the things I never was in control of before.

Quitting really can change your whole life.

• Well done you!

It is great to see you dong so well!

I too have looked at what else in my life I could do with changing to improve my health and lifestyle, but I think its best to take one step at a time!

Cheers

Nic

• However it makes me kinda sad that I wasted all that time smoking

Well done you Member;)

I know what you mean about feeling sad, but its good that you feel this way as shows you have kicked it.

• it's a funny one...

Thanks for the replys by the way guys, I suppose it is a self respect thing. I mean if you don't even have the respect to stop poisoning yourself then really what do yolu have the respect for. I have always been someone who eats well and looked after myself mind body and soul, but to have such a big hole in all this for so long has made me re-affirm my integrity in all my decisions.

I feel much stronger now and barely think of smoking now, very odd indeed, I didn't expect it to be this life changing.

x

sachmo

You may also like...