Day 3

Hi all i have made it to day 3,has been a little bit tougher today as my patch come off at and didn't have any spare with me, but wasn't to bad i will leave off for rest off day.I will see how i feel in morning see if i should bother with patches.

I have been quit for 2 Days, 3 hours and 23 minutes (2 days). I have saved £17.65 by not smoking 64 cigarettes. I have saved 5 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 22/06/2008 17:00

4 Replies

• Good to hear that Dave, and long may it continue... :):D

• Dave

congratulations on making it to day 3, they say the first three days are the hardest, but I guess you've been here before so know all that.

Re the patches - only you can answer that, personally I could not have reduced the patches after such a short time (did try quitting once using patches) if you feel that you have the conviction to go CT then go for it, but don't jeopodise your quit for anything.

• go Dave......go Dave ......go Dave :D

• Wooo! come on Dave!

The decision to go patchless is brave mate, but i applaud you on your effort!

im having to go cold turkey, i tried patches on my very first quit (before this forum) and they made me itch, sweat, and kept me awake all night :eek:

We're all on baby streps thus far but we'll soon be bounding across the 6 month marker, hang in there mate

You may also like...