Gout ..managing it, controlling it, and getting your life back!

Gout ..managing it, controlling it, and getting your life back!

Hi, Interested in views , opinions and any true stories from fellow sufferers, I am still surprised about the general lack of knowledge and understanding about this really debilitating problem and would like to see a support network developing on Health unlocked so we can all share our experiences and maybe help newly diagnosed sufferers. Here's to a gout free (or managed) future!! Thanks ......Paul

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Paule,

If you put the word 'gout' in the search window (top right) then you can find other posts that have already been made about issues concerning 'Gout'. Might be a good starting point whilst you're waiting for other replies.

Also, if you're interested in starting up a new HU community, then here is a link that discusses that very issue:

healthunlocked.com/start

Hope that's helpful.

Zest :-)

• Hi Zest, Thanks ..yes I will look up the older posts and have a look at the HU community information...very helpful.

• Hello paule46 and welcome to the Weight Loss Forum.

I see that you say that you would like to lose some weight so would like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header, so please take the time to read it carefully.

Enjoy being with us. 🙂

You may also like...