Small achievements, big satisfaction

Well I have been rather proud of myself this weekend; I managed to jog 1.97 miles in 30 mins on Saturday night and only about 8 weeks ago I was struggling to jog for 1 min and couldn't breathe. Then today we popped out to the shops and I turned down a cream cake. HUGE moment for me, I never turn down junk and quite easily finish of a sharing bag of crisps in one sitting. The thing is, I just didn't fancy the cream cake and really didn't think it was worth the 365 cals. Hoping I am rewarded by some type of weight loss tomorrow!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on the jogging 🏃 that's fantastic 💪

Turning down the junk food 💪😀 really good that you are changing your bad choices into good choices, brilliant 🏆

Good luck on the scales for tomorrow xx

• Your doing brilliant rcut with going for a 1.97 jog that's great going.

Well done with turning down the cream cake that is a good step in the right direction.

• Well done rcut you will be changing your body from the inside whether the scales realise it or not.

The jogging is amazing, huge respect for that.

• Great job! I'm a runner too -and it's amazing how measurable the progress is 2 miles is awesome!

• Well done on the thinking behind not having that cream cake!

Also I'm currently at the moment not able to jog for a minute, so you've now just inspired me, thank you xx

• I followed the Couch to 5K for the first 5 weeks, it was so tough but I did manage it. I had to attempt the 20min jog with no walking 3 times before I managed it! Good luck with your jogging, you will be amazed at how quickly you look back and think how easy it now is to jog for a time you used to really struggle with!

• That is amazing. Look at what you are doing. All that distance behind you. Showing the world your heels, stride by stride. Woo hoo! 🏃🏃🏃...

🌸

You may also like...