Wow! It's working!!!!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say that I love reading the supportive messages and advice people give, which helps me to.

I decided after my health was showing signs of effects from my weight e.g headaches- possibly high blood pressure that this was the year to look after myself.

I decided that I needed a group to attend- hate getting weighed to keep me on track. I have to say that I have lost 1stone and 10 lbs in 10 weeks. No added exercise- walk dogs 30 mins a day until this week and now have added at least extra 40 mins plus and wow! I can't believe the results even with PCOS.

Thank you everyone for your on going advice and support- it helps even us silent lookers 😀😀😀

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's a great post Ginger-shell plus you're doing so well.

My question now would now be... are you still a silent looker? From my view point you look like a motivator :)

• Well done that's fantastic, hopefully you will become more active on the site now 😆, xx

• Hi Ginger-shell,

It's great to see you out on the forum! :)

Wow! 24lbs in 10 weeks is amazing, well done you! You deserve a badge for that and maybe it will bring you out of hiding more often, so that you can show it off! :)

Keep up the great work and don't be a stranger! :)

• Thank you 😆

• Thank you so much for posting Ginger-shell This is an amazing space for support, and it's great you've found that in your own quiet way, and what a fantastic loss to report.

I think you must have a lot to share and motivate the rest of us, so I hope you feel able to post more often.

• Good to here that the forum is helping Ginger-shell

• Thank you for your lovely messages, made me smile x

You may also like...