Back on it!

I couldn't weigh in yesterday πŸ™ but I have done this morning and to my surprise I've lost 2lb! Woohoo!

Really don't think I could have got back to doing this without your guys support 😚❀ you've all been amazing!

I'm also doing well with Lent! I'm making better choices, when I have a craving for something sweet I have a banana or an apple, or I have a drink of sugar free dilute juice!

Here's to another good week! πŸ˜„

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Oh really well done I'm pleased too about you making healthier choices

I couldn't have lost my weight without all the wonderful people on here either I'm so thankful I found this forum

Wishing you lots of luck β€πŸ˜‰

• Thank you Cat33! 😊

• 😘😘

• Fantastic BeanZ90 😊 Are you joining us over on the weigh-in? You are more than welcome 😊

• Hi I am new to this so did not know there is special area to post weekly weight check. I just put mine on this forum. Can you tell me what I should do please? Thank you. EJ

• Hello NannyEJ

You can find the weigh-in on the 'Home' page in the 'Events' section on the right. Just click on the post and state your start weight and any loss/gain or maintain for the week. ☺

As it's your first week and you are still learning to find your way around, (the forum can be a little confusing at first ☺) here is the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

• I normally do Thursday weighs in but wasn't able to yesterday and wasn't sure if it post in Fridays so posted in general πŸ˜„

• That's OK BeanZ90 next Thursday you will have two weeks to register for the stats ☺

Best wishes

• Well done Bean!

• Thanks Caz! πŸ˜„

You may also like...