Pizza Hut

Went to pizza hut yesterday - my daughters birthday, her choice of venue. I was dreading it coz although someone said they do low calorie pasta, it's just not the same!!! But it was fine - more than fine! They had a section of 'flatbreads' on the menu, all with calories noted and all under 600cals. Really yummy toppings (I had pulled chicken and rocket) - was really as good as a pizza and completely filled me up. Also I had 3 big glasses of diet Pepsi which filled me up with bubbles and helped me say no to dessert. The whole expedition was so much better than I was anticipating.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice to hear

• I am glad you had a lovely meal and enjoyed the birthday. It is always worth checking the online menu before you go as a lot of places list the calories. Xx

• That's great, it's about time that restaurants did tasty, healthier food. I went to Nando's, looked at menu online first. I had their sweet potato wedges, plain chicken and a salad without dressing. It was great and I didn't even miss the chips. The portion size of the wedges was huge - about 6. I gave half to husband because it would have been too many calories if I had eaten all that. Well done for not having a pudding!

• well done..glad you enjoyed yourself x

• That's great to hear!!!

The kids love going but keep putting it off 😀

I don't ever mind having different food to everyone else - as long as it's tasty!!!

Pulled chicken and rocket sounds yummy 😋

• I think i would have missed having a pizza. I was very impressed.

• Brilliant job! So glad you managed to enjoy it and still manage your calories. I often have the Pizza Express Leggera Pizza's its the one with the middle cut out and they replace it with salad. I find you just fill up on dough anyway so would rather have the salad and save calories. I wish more restaurants put their calories on their menus but then maybe that would be a bad thing! ;)

• That sounds lovely - will remember for a pizza express moment!!

• I love pizza! But been avoiding it.

But Bigmama99 gave me a recipe for hers and I'm making it tomorrow. Sounds soooo yummy.

Can't wait! Thank you Bigmama99!

• That's great to hear!!. My favorite place or food is anything and everything unhealthy. I am college student, we generally frequent places like pizza hut and Dominos. I can't exactly say no to going in a group, when everyone else wanted to go. And certainly can't sit there eating nothing, as people all around start asking questions like "whats the matter with you?" "Why don't you eat something?? " . But A single slice of pizza manages to nullify my weeks work :(.

So, I am way too over the moon about the 'falatbread'. Will certainly try the next time. :D

thanks a lot. And congrats :D , seems like you had a great day!

• it helps that you can look at the menu online beforehand too, and at least have some ideas about what would work.

You may also like...