Turn around strategy continued

Hey guys. I am glad the system is up and running. Last week i had an asthma attack so whole week was off sick. I am sure I ate more than I should have since i was feeling sorry for myself. So I am using everyones posts as motivation to making my goals. These are my goals from the 14 to the 18...hope 5 days is acceptable...My calorie intake is supposed to be between 1600 to 2000 calz...i am aiming to atleast remain at 1600...i need to learn to strictly eat 3 times a day an snack with fruits an smthing light between my meals. I aim to walk more..which i do with my job and the bus stop being far but i need to start logging in the kms...I am buying a scale tomorrow but as of now i am 93..(last I checked). So far these are my goals.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am sorry you were unwell. You seem very focused this week. Good luck

• Thank you dear

• I frequently fall victim to feeling sorry for myself when poorly! Well this is a new week and last week is over - nothing we can do about it now! :) you sound motivated for your days ahead. good luck with your goals! hope you are feeling fully recovered now. have a good week!

• Thanks Kinbun...yes new week new beginnings. I hope to follow through with everything. I am fully healed not even a cough. Asthma steroids do thw trick.

You may also like...