Size 14 - WOWZER!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well and your weight loss is going great! :D

My weight loss is still going well, consistently losing around 2 - 3 lbs a week, although I have maintained once or twice. This was fine by me, I think my body is amazing for everything it does and continues to do to keep me going. β™₯

I went to the shops today to get a couple of work trousers and to find out what my size is after over 3 months of changing my diet and life-style. Well, I fitted easily into a size 14!! To put this into perspective, I was a size 20 when I started the NHS 12 week plan. I am also less than half a stone to being over-weight...so soon I can say good bye to being obese! :) β™₯ I will make another post when I reach that target (which by my calculations will be at the end of November/ beginning of December! All going well anyway! :P

x X x Sazkia x X x

41 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Such a lovely feeling when you fit into smaller clothes - well done you!

• Thanks Annabelle_Bebbs :D

You're so right, it's a wonderful feeling, I couldn't stop grinning! I haven't been a size 14 in a long while so very pleased. :D β™₯ I hope your weight loss journey is going well. :D

Sazkia :)

• Wow that's great. Well done you. Approx how long has it taken for you loose 3 stone? Enjoy your new 14's I bet you feel great wearing them 😊

• Thanks, Dora415 . :)

It took me about 3 months to lose three stone, although I have lost 3 and half stone so far I aim to have lost four stone by end of November/beginning of December..! :D Probably will have achieved that in December though, as there are less than three weeks left of November. :)

• Brilliant. Less than the uk average size. Well done

• Is it really?? Wow, I did not know that!! :D You've made my day even better, thank you Mollydex ! You're wonderful! β™₯

x X x Sazkia x X x

• Hi Sazkia,

Wow, that's great! Really well done.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks, Lowcal :)

Yeah, enjoying the time off before a busy week starts!!

• β€πŸƒπŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ’›πŸŽπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ Excellent, Sazkia! You are doing so well!

• Thanks, IbenCopenhagen :D

I hope you're doing well?

• Can't seem to lose the last kilo. But it doesn't matter. I am doing very well, thank you!

• You'll get there, I'm very sure of that. ;)

• That's great, well done you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lovely to go down in size clothes wise.

• Cheers, Caz28 :)

It really is lovely to go down a dress size and it's actually quite scary...my next dress size will be a 12!!!!!!!!! I hope you're well. :)

• Well done you ! It is such a wonderful feeling as the weight comes off all the hard work makes us so joyful. All the best for your final goal x

• Thank you, Ganny :D I really appreciate your comment. :) β™₯ Good luck to you too. ;) :D

Sazkia Xx

• Fantastic well done

• Cheers, Cherry :D

• Whoop whoop πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š very well done Sazkia 😊😊😊 so pleased for you, excellent weight loss 😊

• Thanks, Anna61 :D I hope you're well. xx

• Thank you Sazkia 😊 I'm getting there, almost 3 months post op and just waiting CT Scan next week. Weight being a bit stubborn but happy to be maintaining not gaining 😊

• That's great and yes, maintain is far better than gain so big well done xx

• Fantastic I am about 1lb a week 😰 but have maintained a few weeks as well, enjoy your new size it's funny how we look forward to just being overweight isn't it? Off the Obese scale here's to it we will both get there in the end. Good Luck Bev πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• Absolutely!! Good luck xx

• Hi Sazkia,

Good to see you and well done!

I hadn't seen you around for a while and I was getting worried you were ok!

Love reading your posts. Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

• I am good, thanks, and please don't worry about me. :P I hope you're well too?

Thanks for the congratulations...here's to getting in the over-weight category by Christmas! :D lol :P

Sazkia xx

• You're welcome.

Yeah I'm good too thanks, still chasing the nines lol πŸ˜‚

Best of luck ☘️

Speak soon 😘

• Brilliant Sazkia very well done. How lovely you easily fitted into those size 14 trousers :)

• Thank you, Muffin!! ;) :D I'm delighted. Xx

• Well done, takes a while to mentally adjust , please bin the larger clothes so no going back to them! ( it diets too much to replace them too)

• Oh yes, they're going - no doubt about it! I don't ever want to be that big again! Onward and downwards!! Xx

• I remember the moment I fitted back into my size 14 jeans, I wore them all week and felt my normal self again. Hold onto that feeling. Great to hear it's still going well :)

• I shall certainly do that, thanks Ruth. :) I certainly feel more 'normal' and less bad about myself in size 14...learning to love me for me and I want to be healthy and I know to do that loving myself for who I am is essential. :D

Thanks for your support, Ruth_canal_runner ! :) β™₯

XxX Sazkia XxX

• Wow! Well done. That's great news. Well done for all the consistent hard work. You are very inspirational.

• Aw, thank you! :D

• An inspiration. It's great to see people doing so well, I find it really encouraging.

• Exactly, when I first started I didn't think I could do it but reading that other people had lost loads of weight inspired me and encouraged me when my motivation was low. This is a wonderful place to be and has certainly enabled me to realise that it's possible to be healthier and more importantly, happy. :) β™₯

• Wow that is fantastic, Sazkia! you have done so well you must be super proud! im really pleased for you. 😊 xxx

• Thanks albinohedgehog :D You're right, I am super duper proud!! :D

• You Rock! Your goal for another stone is so close you will be there so close and to drop to a size 14. Old clothes must be ready to go to charity!

• Thank you, cherv :D

Yes, I need to buy some clothes that fit me...I only have two pairs of black working trousers that actually fit me; I will try and get some more soon and donate/chuck the old clothes that are now too big for me. :)

Hope you're well. :D

Sazkia x β™₯

You may also like...