Dinner pictures

Is everyone ok with me posting pictures of my evening meals? I have been doing it for just over a week, and I am finding that it is really making me think about what to prepare and consider what I am eating. I've not had a single take-away or ready meal since I started.

If anyone else has suggestions, I would love to hear about them.

Lots of Love

14 Replies

• Hi Andy,

I would like to say that I have particularly enjoyed your posting your dinner photos, as it's so great to see what people are having, and I think it really stimulates discussion about comparing and also getting new ideas, so I definitely love seeing them!

Great that you're enjoying the process of cooking and preparing your meals, and having some delicious and healthy meals.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Andy,

I'd say go ahead! It's great to be proud of your creations, and I can relate to how good it feels when you are cooking healthily for yourself instead of having ready meals etc. I tried to upload a pic via my mobile yesterday, and I don't know if it's because I have a windows phone, but I couldn't do it.

I will keep a lookout for your supper inspiration! :-)

• Hi Andy post all you like as I am certainly not very imaginative meal planning so any ideas more than welcome in my house. Bev

• Please continue as I'm enjoying seeing the photographs and getting ideas as to what to make for myself. Thank you.

• Hi, yes carry on posting, love to see your photos. If you are looking for other ideas, have a look in the recipes in the topics section. Also, googling 'low calorie recipes' brings up loads of suggestions. Great you are enjoying cooking, so much healthier than take aways.

• Yes as I love extra ideas rather than same old same old. Kids and hubby moaning "we had that last week!" 😕

• Don't stop - love your photos 😊😊🍎

• Hi Andy your photo are great and made me feel am till eating to much am only having about 1200 cal a day but my meals look bigger it portion size with me but carry on your doing great how much weight do you lose each week Kim x

• Started last week, only lost a pound, but lost an inch on my tummy.

• Thank you for your reply am the same on my second week but I do feel better all the best and your photos really help

• I'm. Technophobe and can't find yourp pictures.😵

• I have really enjoyed seeing photos of your meals. I would love you to continue. The more ideas that are shared, the better.

• I think it's a brilliant idea to show our dinner plates well done !

I'm using an iPad and can't see how to reply here with a photo of our dinner last night.

Admin is it possible to have a continuous thread we can all add to with pix ?

You may also like...