Nervous first weigh in

Today is my first weigh in I need to lose 2stone but my aim is to get I stone off in time for my holidays hopeful not to look like a beached whale this year.

My starting weight was 11 stone 8 pounds today I am 11stone 6 lb

My waist was 41inches today it is 39 inches realy pleased nice steady start 

Love this community lots of good tips and help.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • that's brilliant, well done!

• Thanks I was a bit dissappointed with the weight loss because I have been so good no choc or crisps or eating between meals but when I saw my waist measurement I was realy pleased.thankyou for your reply.

• Nice start well done!

• Thank you for your reply I do feel pleased with myself I was worried that I wouldn't have done any good Swimming cossie hear I come.

• Don't be disappointed if the weight loss is not showing on the scales yet, it took four weeks for me, then a big drop! So keep going, you'll get there!

• Thanks for your support I think we are all a bit impatient but it's another week now and I intend to stay with it.

• Well done Holiday, but did you want to join the group weigh-in? Here's the link if you wanted to :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh....

• Thanks for all your help but the links don't seem to work for me so after trying several times I have decided to go it alone just stick with the forum for tips ect.

• I'm sorry to hear that the link doesn't work for you holiday and that you've decided against joining the group weigh-in. However, you'll never have to "go it alone", because we'll all still be here to support you :)

• At that rate you'll be needing new jeans! Well done and keep it up.

• Don't think the new jeans will be needed for sometime yet.

You may also like...