3 Days in !!! Hump day ( & I haven't got it)

Me again......

Hump day is here......hoorah!!😜 Not wishing my life away,

This is my 3rd day od 3 miles a day.... Run Monday,walking Tuesday,Run Wednesday,

I plan on doing this in some form or another five days a week apparently 10,000 steps = 5 miles ? So with my morning activity done I then can make it to my goal of 10,000 steps,

Am I doing too much ?

And it's nice to post and be fairly happy with life....... Perhaps this HRT maybe doing something? 😘😎

Have a good day my NHS friends xx

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Just be careful of HRT it tends to just put your life on hold, I never did it, and suffered badly instead, glad I took the natural route!

Who knows whether you are doing too much, depends on your work routine, I'm on my feet all day, and going swimming twice a week, plenty for me at the mo

• Your body will tell you if you are doing too much. Don't forget to stretch. Good luck. (Ps, I thought your post title was referring to something ENTIRELY different!!! Lol)

• Hi June,

It's great to hear you so upbeat :)

It sounds like you're super fit and you're putting me to shame! 10,000 steps a day is recommended, so if you're not doing more than that, you can't be doing too much :)

Depending on your stride length, let's guess a metre for convenience, 10,000 steps equals 10 kilometres which equals 6.21371 miles :)

Keep it up, you're going great guns :)

• So impressed...all that exercise in the rain....good for you girl!πŸ˜„

• Mad 😘😜😍😎 xxx

You may also like...