2nd week gone! 3rd here I am!

I had a really tough week at work!

The fashion week! I had the show yesterday and I was all day out from 6 in the morning till 11pm, and I end up having a burger in McDonald's!!!!!! I never go there...

But anyway this morning I dealt with the scale and measurements and I'm pleased to say that I'm on track!

I've lost 0.5 kg and another cm on the waist!!!!

I'm really happy with the results! But I'm sure that next week will be harder! I really hope to keep going like this!

Wish me luck!

7 Replies

• Well done you...and you sound so cool...fashion week! Followed by Maccy D? Not in designer gear?....good luck for next week you star!

• Thank you!!!

Actually I was working for Kristian Aadnevik kristianaadnevik.com/ as assistant pattern maker! Busy month for us but I'm really satisfied with all the results!!!

Thank you for the positive comment!

Have a good week!

• So exciting....I like the autumn collection...

• Hi Giagy, sounds like you had a really busy week. Well done for staying on track! Good luck for next week.

• Thank you Jo-belle!!!

You are far far away from me! Week 7! How amazing?!

I hope to do well as you are doing!

Have a good week!

• Week three for me too. You are doing really well! Have only just had the courage to take my measurements today....don't know how I let myself get this big! Now to see a reduction I hope. Good luck !

• Good luck to you!

I'm happy that we are doing this together! I hope I'm not gonna gain this week but I have a bad feeling! So maybe I'll go hard with the exercise, I'm gonna try, even if is the hardest part for me!

Good week everyone!

You may also like...