I had always been slim relatively until about 5 years ago when I piled on 3 stone due to a combination of a number things. (Age , bad back, meds, too much eating out, not enough exercise, being in denial!)
I have managed to lose almost a stone through a combination of Slimming World and more recently My Fitness Pal so I am pleased with that.
I am determined to lose the next two stone and thought Id give this site a go.
My Fitness Pal recommends 1440 calories a day so that's in line with the advice on here.
Current weight 25.01.15 - 13 st 5lb (will double check in the morning )
Goal weight in 12 weeks 20.04.15 - 12 st 5lb ( 1stone lost)
I will commit to the following-
1. Recording my calories daily on my Fitness Pal.
2. Plan my daily food rather than eating it and then recording it at the end of the day (and going over!)
3. Stay within my 1440 calories (net of exercise)
4. Walk to work 3 x per week (1.5 miles each way)
5. Walk for at least an hour each weekend
6. Post on this site at least twice per week for the 12 weeks including my weight loss.
It feels good to have written it down.
Good luck to me and everyone else on this site x