Miscarrying?

Hello all,

Bit about me I’m 6.5 weeks pregnant and it’s my first pregnancy 🤰

Yesterday I had some brown blood when I wiped, went to doctors he felt my belly for tenderness which there was none and said he will refer me for a scan at the EPU early next week. This morning I wake up and the blood is more period like blood, redder and a few very small clots - like bits of tissues. I don’t have any pain in my stomach however my symptoms of pregnancy have vanished. Apart from the odd cramp I have felt normal where as last week I had quite sore boobs, felt really tired and had more of crampy type feeling reminding me I was pregnant.

Bleeding isn’t that heavy at the moment, I’m just looking for thoughts and advice? I don’t know if I should head to A&E to get myself looked at or if I should wait the weekend out and if my bleeding gets heavy or I’m in pain then I will go to A&E?

My boyfriend is devastated. And so am I but I know how common miscarriages are :( & I’m pretty sure that’s what’s happening here.

Baby dust to all x

8 Replies
oldestnewest

I did have a miscarriage in February it was devastating, I was under the early pregnancy unit, I went to A and E in the morning and they referred me straight to the Early pregnancy unit who carried out an internal scan, that time it was a miscarriage,to be sure they will take bloods and ask you to come in two days later to check your hormone levels and for another scan. I fell pregnant again in April and had bleeding when I wiped I was again referred to the early pregnancy unit who took bloods they said my hormone levels were low they told me to come in two days later had a scan low and behold start of a embryo the bleeding was the implantation process, Here I am 7 months pregnant. I would say get yourself checked out and do not wait it is an anxious time but their is light at the end of the tunnel.

4 likes

Thanks Detty. I went to the hospital and while i was trying to give the nurse a urine test I passed what i assume is the sac. It was a greyish matter with a big dark red blob attached to it. The nurse had a look and she said she is pretty sure I’m miscarrying. Time to look for the positives, at least we know we can get pregnant. Thanks for your message x

1 like

So sorry to hear what your going through Hunni it’s sad news ! I went through a miscarriage at 13 weeks with twins but had to have them removed as they didn’t want to come away naturally. I was traumatised but now I know they’re sleeping I would like to become a mummy again very soon. I hope you and your partner gets through this and know that you can come on here to chat xx

1 like

So sorry, I was really hoping as I read down for a different outcome x

1 like

Thanks for the messages. It’s a difficult one to go through. I keep feeling fine then I have a cry and it’s abit up and down!

I just hope I’m okay to try again. Have my scan next week, im pretty sure everything has passed though. X

1 like

So sorry to hear of your loss hun. Me and my fiancé have lost 2 babies writhing the last year. We're currently 19+3 with our rainbow boy so don't give up Hope! If you need to talk to someone then I'm happy to lend an ear! Thinking of you xx

1 like

Thank you Hun. Means a lot xx

I'm sorry for your lost dear. Don't give up God will help you through this sad time. Lean on him for strength. Xx

1 like

You may also like...