Day 2 of 10mg Baclofin every 2 hours - My MSAA Community

My MSAA Community
5,726 members13,205 posts

Day 2 of 10mg Baclofin every 2 hours

bxrmom
bxrmom

When my Neuro decided to lower my dose of Baclofin from 20mg every 4-6 hours to 10mg every 2 hours I didn't have high hopes for it working but so far I think it's working and it comes out to be the same total dosage for the day. Just a little bit of a pain to take it every 2 hours but it's working ;) So far all is good.

Jessie

17 Replies
oldestnewest
greaterexp
greaterexpCommunityAmbassador

That's great news!

bxrmom
bxrmom
in reply to greaterexp

Thanks!

That’s great 😁 Hope it continues 🙏👍. Ken 🐾

bxrmom
bxrmom
in reply to Kenu

Thanks, so do I!

I hope it continues for you, 🤗

bxrmom
bxrmom
in reply to jimeka

Thanks, fingers crossed!

That’s great

My neurologist has suggested the same for me. After doing for awhile, it was a pain to do. However taking smaller doses did work for awhile.

Glad it's working better for you.

great news

Yay...so good this is working for you! Relief is priceless

brxmom Whoo hooo!

I hope and pray this works for you. I do the same thing. It seems to work for me. We were talking baclofen pump, but I don't want to do this unless there are no other choices.

bxrmom
bxrmom
in reply to Yooper

I'm right there with you Yooper If I don't need to have a pump installed I will do everything to avoid it.

Jessie

Good news, I hope it works for you. I've been on baclofen for years 3 xs a day which worked for me. I am now tapering off of it as I don't really need it anymore since starting Ocrevus.

bxrmom
bxrmom
in reply to hairbrain4

That's great the Ocrevus is helping with your spasms and that you can taper off the Baclofen! Hope it continues!

Jessie

Working for what

I quit taking the in 2018 made sleep all day been taking since 2012

Just glad I figured what was making sleep all day

II am not a person that sleeps days away or hang out in bed al day’s

You may also like...