MSAA Cooling Vests: Somebody in response... - My MSAA Community

My MSAA Community
4,938 members β€’ 10,555 posts

MSAA Cooling Vests

melack01
melack01
β€’14 Replies

Somebody in response to a question posted a link for the application to the MSAA for the cooling vests. I did that Saturday and it arrived today. That is so awesome and incredibly fast. If you don't want to try and get a note/prescription from your doctor, it also lets you take a picture of your MS medication. I did it online and except for my uncooperative phone, it was quick and easy. Here's a link to the program

mymsaa.org/msaa-help/coolin...

14 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
jimeka

That looks awesome. I wish that they did it in the uk.

6 likes
melack01
melack01
in reply to jimeka

I haven't worn the vest yet. I will next time we ride bikes or I mow the lawn. Tonight I felt real warm in the kitchen trying to make dinner. I put the scarf on and immediately felt better. Probably one of the easiest times I've had preparing dinner in a while.

9 likes
jimeka
jimeka
in reply to melack01

Pleased that the scarf is working for you. Has your husband now got a trike like yours?

7 likes
Lgraham78108

I want a cooling vest? Can you send me a link to apply and everything I need to do, please?

Thank youu,

Lisa

Lgraham78108@gmail.com

6 likes
melack01

The link is at the bottom of my post. They only ask a couple of basic questions. How many in household, amount of income, when you were diagnosed. Then you can either send a doctors note or prescription confirming you have MS or a picture of your medication. They also have a mail in application you can download or do the one online.

7 likes
Jesmcd2
Jesmcd2CommunityAmbassador
in reply to Lgraham78108
4 likes
erash

I like the blue! What brand vest is it and do u like it?

5 likes
melack01
melack01
in reply to erash

It's Polar brand and I do like it. Haven't worn it with the ice packs yet. I can put up to 9 packs in but given the weight I'm going to start with less.

8 likes
erash
erash
in reply to melack01

That's what I have now and like better than coolture but fla, nothing perfect πŸ™ƒ

6 likes
Kenu

I wore mine to an air show couple years ago and it was 101 degrees 😎. I had the necktie also and it worked great πŸ‘. My buddy also bought chairs with umbrellas β˜‚ attached, what a difference. We wondered around and looked at ✈️ and displays and show for five hours πŸ‘πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž Ken

7 likes
Momjules

As I said before, I can’t have one so I can sweat to death.

Enjoy and I hope it helps you.

3 likes
Jesmcd2
Jesmcd2CommunityAmbassador

That's so Great melack01 😊 and fast! Wow! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’•

J🌠

6 likes
bxrmom

So happy for you melack01 That is awesome you got approved so quick!!

5 likes

I received the same vest and color about a month ago, very high quality

4 likes

You may also like...