My MSAA Community
3,345 members5,949 posts

Contest

Contest

I entered one of my button art pictures in a Trash-to-Treasure contest which was last Saturday. There were pre-school kids up to adult. I had a lot of fun listening to people exclaim over my picture and asking me questions. It was such fun! They announced from the little kids up to the adult category. Third place, second place, first place - my name was announced! I won!!!

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! !!! Beautiful piece of Art!! What a talent you have!!!

4 likes

Thank you! I started it as occupational therapy since my insurance wouldn't pay for it! Ha!

4 likes

CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🍾🎊🎈

3 likes

Congratulations

3 likes

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

3 likes

Thanks!

2 likes

That is a stunning piece!

Who knew that buttons could be so beautiful.

2 likes

Thank you so much! This is the first one I've done. I have done several more and sold most of them plus people have commissioned me! Fun!

Oh, well done. All your hard work has paid off. It’s so life like. Have you done a dog before? Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🍫

1 like

Not yet. Have to do one!

Do you ship to the uk? My dog Razor is white, with Dalmatian coloured ears.

What an awesome accomplishment! And a beautiful picture! CONGRATULATIONS 😀❤️

1 like

It looks awesome! What talent we have in our family members! You are definitively keeping the family tradition alive and thriving! Fancy.

1 like

That’s Great 😁. Good for you 👍🎊🎉🙏🐾. Ken

2 likes

Congratulations! 😉

2 likes

mrsmike9buffering wow! Congratulations. I love ur button art 🏅

2 likes

I was never convinced that people really liked my art. Winning the contest has much improved my confidence!

1 like

Great job.

1 like

Thank you!

1 like

Way to go. Congrats 🎈

1 like

Thanks!

Congratulations, mrsmike9buffering! We’re not the only ones who appreciate your talent! 💕

1 like

You may also like...