MS in dreams

I had a relative good night with a "nice" dream. 🤔 I was in the hospital somebody took care to bring me there and the nurses couldn't agree on which treatment I can receive.

That's scary as I only have one infusion of Tysabri next Wednesday and then, I don't know 🤷‍♀️.

I live the battle against the monster everyday already and now it is also in my dreams. 😡

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Love you all and God Bless you.

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Purple_Lady77 At least it was a "nice" ms dream...if there is such a thing... Hoping your infusion goes well. Will this be your first? MS has yet to appear in my dreams.

• @lois52 I was diagnosed in June 2012 and has Tysabri since the beginning with a little time with gylienya, which brought big fatigue. The next treatment is mystery for me. Last Infusion is April 12 th at 14.00.

• lois52 If I may ask, why is it your last infusion?

• Hi Morllyn It is Purple_Lady77's last infusion, not mine. I am on copaxone. She answered that question below...

• Sorry, got you mixed up. Oops!

• lois52 they was a time after my first infusion I had stopped to be remember my dream. So as long as I remember anything I'm very happy 😊. I'm GC+ so receiving Tysabri can't be an option for me anymore. God Bless you and keep on the monster fight. ☂️

• Purple_Lady77 I have had lions and hyenas in recent dreams! Maybe they are symbols of my ms??! I am also JC positive which is why I chose copaxone to start. I think Tecfidera would be my next choice if a switch is needed in the future....

• I do not ever remember having a dream about MS but then again, I do not remember a lot of things.

Sorry you are dreaming about it but wouldn't that be called a nightmare? 😉

Just kidding, that must be tough. I do remember that I took some medications that caused really weird dreams, not scary just weird.

• I'll be praying for your next treatment option...and no more nightmares!

• Purple_Lady77 Right after I was first diagnosed and wasn't telling anyone, I had an MS dream that I will never forget. I was in a cafeteria line (probably at Mayo clinic) and approaching the cash register to pay. I went to open my purse and a monster came flying out and started singing her name over and over, in this deep rolling voice. "Lucinda, Lucinda, Lucinda".

It was pretty scary. But, so is MS.

• I'm always dreaming I'm back in school only with MS. Can't remember any assignments, can't open a locker and always late because my legs are slow! So happy to wake up and know I'm not weeks behind in class work.

• I don't seem to ever remember my dreams except when I was younger and had night terrors. I would wake up in the middle of those so it was easy to remember what they were about and I didn't have many of them either. Surprisingly, I still remember them to this day! They started when I was a teen and stopped after I got divorced. I've always thought that was odd but I'm very glad not to have them any more.

• Dreams can be very telling if you know what to look for. I don't dream often anymore thank goodness. But will never forget the nightmares l had when l quit smoking. Swore then n there that l would never quit again!

So I'm not going to!😅 My Dr just answers his own question now. "Why should l?" ☺

J 🌠

You may also like...