I'm a sucker

Does anyone remember my post about my daughters Christmas party and how I felt like it almost killed me??? Figuratively. Well, I am hosting a 60th birthday party for my hubby tomorrow. I think about 30 people. I can't remember who I invited...😁

I have been making the kids help w cleaning. But today I made two cakes, did grocery shopping, did my share of cleaning. I'm tired. How will I make it through tomorrow??? Please everyone say a prayer for fortitude. And I'm doing it because I love my husband. And I think he should be able to celebrate w family and friends. And he is cooking tomorrow. What a sport!!

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope it goes well, I want cake! Rest well, assign kids duties to help!

• Delegate, delegate! Get some rest and enjoy the special day with and for your sweet husband! Let us know how it went!

• Enjoy your day. Make the most of it, have fun, and happy irthday to your husband 🎉🎂🍾 blessings Jimeka 🌈

• Karen-x

Hope the party goes well. Relax and enjoy 🎉🎂🍷🍾

• Try to relax and enjoy the day with your husband! And family and friends Karen-x !

• Karen-x try not to stress out. It will all come together. Enjoy.

• Good luck! Please rest the next few days!!

• Karen-x

How was the party?

• The party was a big success! Thanks for asking. I'm tired, I will be sleeping most of today. Kudos to my step-daughter and my sister for really helping. They did all the clean up.

• Karen-x so glad for you! You deserve the rest today.

You may also like...