Share the beauty that surrounds you, touches your heart, or that you create! We can't let MS rob our lives of beauty. Fight on MS Warriors!

Share the beauty that surrounds you, touches your heart, or that you create!  We can't let MS rob our lives of beauty. Fight on MS Warriors!

Hello gang this is Fancy1959. I have to admit that Jimeka's last post has inspired me to create this post. I challenge everybody in this chat room to share whatever hidden talents you might have or photos of beauty that touch your heart. We forget how important even the smallest distractions are and we forget to as the old saying goes " Stop and smell the flowers!" So here it goes I'm posting mine.....

Meet Blazin Liason, our 2016 newest Derby Contender ( Ha, ha!). He was born on February 1st, 2016. In this photo, Blazin Liason, is getting to know me and believe it or not, he's only about 2-3 hours old! There's nothing more beautiful on a horse farm then a healthy gorgeous baby colt being born without complications.

I challenge everone in this chat room to share something beautiful that you created or a photo that takes your breath away. Let's distract each other from our MS even if it's only for a moment or two. The moments add up and suddenly you can catch your breath and realize you are okay. Remember, together we are stronger and together we can beat this monster! Fight on MS Warriors!

Last edited by
Skip

Promoted Content

Get email updates from MSAA

MS news, local educational events, vital programs & services

Subscribe now

Promoted by My MSAA Community

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Georgeous Fancy, it takes me back to when my mum used to breed Arabs and Welsh mountains ponies

• The miracle of life! Thanks, Fancy, it's a beautiful picture. I can imagine how much you love your horses.

• Fancy absolutely gorgeous! What a marvelous place to live and see the miracle of new life. Thank you for sharing! Kelly

• Beautiful!!!

• So beautiful!

Once upon a time ago my friend rented a horse and I'd help her with the grooming and mucking the stalls. It was such a wonderful opportunity to be close with these magnificent creatures.

And once upon a time ago, while stationed in Ft Knox Ky, I had my mother fly up and we attended the Kentucky Derby! That was quite an experience and one that I relive every 1st Saturday in May

• What a wonderful memory! That made me smile even more than Fancy's picture did and I loved the picture.

• Absolutely gorgeous Fancy1959 there is nothing like it. And you already have a bond! So wonderful to see ♡

• So beautiful!

• Thank you for this great idea and for sharing.

• Hey fancy!

Blazin is beautiful!