Welcome to the MSA Trust Community at HealthUnlocked!
The goal of our community is to provide an open, supportive, informative, respectful and friendly community for anyone affected by MSA.
This site is moderated by the MSA Trust Admin team and HealthUnlocked.
Important: Posts on this site can support, but not replace the information and advice you receive from your Neurologist, GP, or other Health and care professional. Members who post or answer questions on the site should not be assumed to be healthcare professionals. For specific information and advice about MSA please contact our MSA Nurse Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules of our Community:
• By using the Community, you agree to post information that is primarily drawn from your personal experience.
• We encourage all posts be kept under a Topic and posts should aim to be kept on topic.
• A new Post should be started to discuss a new issue or question.
• Content should never be abusive, malicious or deliberately misleading or fake. Any posts or Comments that contain negative or harmful references to others will be deleted.
• Members should not post personal information of any kind on the site.
• Posts that promote a product may be deleted.
Those who break these rules and guidelines repeatedly may have their account suspended or be banned entirely.
Both these guidelines and the HU guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice. If you have any concerns about posts or users in the HU community, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy using the MSA Trust HealthUnlocked Community.