Blood tracking Excel

Blood tracking Excel

I have made available a version of my spreadsheet,see below. Its a start that fellow members can use to track their blood results.. Its not perfect, but, its usable.. If any member wants a copy, I more than happy to email them a copy xlsx version, If anyone wants to modify it or make some improvements feel free PM me and I will email you a copy...

Dave

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Dave It's very impressive, if you can send me a copy I would really appreciate it. Not sure how this is done on this link?

PM me your email address and Ill send it... Dave

Wow! Good job there...May I have one? Thx in advance

Hi Dave

Looks brilliant. I’ll try to message you my email as you suggest so you can send ne a copy. Having problems with the IT at the moment. If you are at the MPN day on Saturday - think you are? I hope to see you there. All the best.

Now I’ll see if I can get regular data to put in it. I live in hopes.

1 like

I have always asked my doctor for copies of my PV blood tests, sometimes I get them sometimes her sec forgets , your spread sheet looks inspired Dave, how can I get a copy please, my e-mail is june.mordecai@cwgsy.net if you could possibly send me a downloadable copy I would be very appreciative. Thankyou. June.

1 like

Thanks for forwarding on link Dave.

Mary x

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing the spreadsheet. Could you send me a copy please to axiomltd@gmail.com

Cheers

John

Yes please it looks great I will PM you my email

Hi Dave. Would appreciate a copy of spreadsheet to bobrob47@bigpond.com

I have a spreadsheet where I track intervals between transfusions

Regards

Bob

Hi Dave, I send a PM to you with my address. Thank you for being so generous

Regards Winni

This is amazing! A couple days ago I spent ages looking for an app that would do exactly what you have here!

1 like

Dave

Is that your actual results listed above? I don’t really understand the interaction between WBC and Neuts. Very roughly, Neuts seem to be about 85% of WBC but your figures indicate no connection.

Best

Paul

Hi Paul. No just numbers to test the system to see if it worked...

Dave

Hi Dave, Great idea! I would love to have a copy. david.p.Kelly@Comcast.net.

Thanks

Wow, how awesome! May I please have a copy? I will pm

A man after my own heart. Can't beat a good spreadsheet - and this one looks great.

You may also like...