Greetings for the day.
I keep writing here about my 21 years old fiancee and i am blessed with your suggestions and comments. To give a flashback she contracted bacterial TBM in July 2013, went in coma and then her journey started towards recovery.
Now I want to discuss her recoveries after one year mark.
1. She has mild hemiparesis in right side so she is unable to hold things tightly but it is getting better with time. She's having physical therapy but main issue is that she knows she need to exercise but still she don't do it herself.
2. Her memory is better now. She can remember some important things and can repeat after a day or two. But minor things she use to forget.
3. She can go upstairs with a very little support, however slowly...But walking on a straight line is still an issue, maybe she is fearful, Please share your suggestions on this.
4. She understands everything...She become naughty sometimes, She is missing memories of the period from when our relation started...She however say that she feel like she knows these memories.
5. She can swear on me that she'll exercise for getting better daily but she hardly follow that...And say i forgot knowingly...However her parents keep asking her to exercise.
Please share your experiences and let me know how long can she take to recover well.
Please advise me so that I can save my love...!