Greetings for the day.
I would like to share my fiancée's h improvements and current issues.
1. Her cognition has improved and she's now more responsive. But use to get tired fast and falls asleep. Her speech become slurred when she's tired.
2. She's getting Cera Gem therapy now with physical therapy but still she's unable to walk on her own because of pain.
3. She started to grip the things but still it's weak.
Your advise is the most precious thing for me.
I found these two books very helpful and informative, you may have read them already and if not I must say these two are really encouraging for both caregivers & patients.
1. Healing Lezarus by Lewis Richmond.
2. Shadow Summit by John Chandonnet.
Plz share your views and advise to help me to help her.