I am active here for around last one month or so. My 21 years old friend had meningitis this June, 2013. She was in coma for 2-3 days then she woke up.
Here are her recoveries and problems.
1. She can now take a good amount of food with mouth.
2. She can speak but her voice is still slurred and weak.
3. She follows a schedule for waking up and sleeping and responds to questions.
1. Stiffness in right arm & left leg which seems to be easing with recent medicine changes by doctor, she is having less pain when tries to open arm and leg.
2. Bowel and bladder incontinence.
3. She recognize people some times but can't recognize some other time.
4. She's not having periods for last three months.
Kindly share your experiences on her recovery how good or bad and problems she is facing now are common and recoverable?