Marathon Running and Race Support

Mini Race Report

Mini Race Report

First of the year... White Star Running - Dark Moor 5 Mile (2 loops / 10 mile an option)

Set off at dusk on a great "undulating" route through the forest at Moors Valley Country Park. Generally nice wide paths and luckily not too much mud.

Head torches were compulsory if only to spot the random root or stone. Lots of people wore fairly lights and various other illuminations... I was a bit more reserved.

Great time and as always a well organised event... awesome bling (yes, very shallow) !!!

A few years ago I would never have even considered running... let alone driving for an hour+ and then running around in the dark on a Saturday night... how times change and how ones perspective of "fun" can change! :-)

7 Replies
oldestnewest

It looks like a lovely event. Congratulations!

Lovely bling and that definitely sounds like my idea of ‘fun’ these days! 👍

Looks excellent Andy! i hope to get to a White star event this year again :) Love the bling! :)

Very awesome bling. Great start to the year.

Looks and sounds fantastic Andy - and that is truly beautiful bling! I would love to try a night event. Well done!🙂

Love the bling!

That event sounds just my kinda thing! 😃. I am going to look for an event near me

Do you spot any interesting wildlife while you’re out there on your Nocturnal ramblings or is it too noisy ?

What a fabulous pic.... I totally want that medal, its amazing...

You may also like...